If you are a scientist or environmental engineer with practical field experience and are keen to work with a great bunch of people on exciting projects now, we want to hear from you! Ideally you’ll be located or willing to relocate to Central Queensland, and have local regional experience.
You’ll be an Environmental Engineer, Scientist or Advisor with anywhere from:
· Mid level with 5-8 years experience ($74k-$80k)
· Senior level with 8-15 years experience ($93k-$106k)
Our client is one of regional Queensland’s leading environmental, planning and engineering consultancies with offices in Brisbane and 3 in regional Queensland. They deliver personalised, tailored advice to clients in government, mining, construction, defence, tourism, oil and gas and agriculture.
Qualifications in environmental science, environmental engineering, biology or chemistry and experience in two or more of the following disciplines:
· Mine site remediation
· Environmental monitoring
· Onsite environmental advisory services
· Water quality and REMPs
· MEDLI modelling
· Vegetation surveys
· Waste management
· Contaminated land investigations
Skills & Attributes
· Consulting experience preferred
· Connections and preferably experience in regional Queensland
· Excellent research & investigation skills
· Good time management skills
· Desire and physical ability to work outdoors from time to time
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to meet deadlines, and a strong commitment to client satisfaction
· A full current manual drivers licence
· The ability to work within a team environment and independently
· Willingness to travel as and when required
· Passion for learning and finding better ways of doing things
· Creative thinking and innovative problem solving skills
This is a family friendly company, supportive of working parents. Here you can grow and build your reputation as a professional in this industry. This can include support for presentation at conferences and membership of professional organizations.
Also on offer are staff support programs, including professional development, mentoring and wellbeing programs with links to research institutions, NRM groups and Traditional Owner groups.
To take advantage of this unique opportunity, please email your resume and provide a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Applications close 4th April, 2019.