· Analyze the software specifications and translate the software requirements to task specifications and document them.
· Designing and developing software programs as per the requirements specified.
· Assisting the testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems and guide them accordingly.
· Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
· Develop database components and use them in the back end.
· Responsible for analyzing the current mappings/code including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
· Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
· Review and repair legacy code and involved in Unit testing to make sure of no errors & bugs at object level.
· Researching and analyzing the applications build on Dot net platform and identifying the tools and technologies to test the Application.
· Estimate the tasks and assign tasks to team members while monitoring and tracking the project plan.
· Responsible for conducting system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff.
Assisting the testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems and guide them accordingly.
Technical Skills Required:
· Experience in developing web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using C#.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Ajax, Java Script and SQL Server.
· Experience in Development and UI/GUI Design in C and C++.
· Experience in Client side scripting and server side scripting.
· Experience in designing relational database table structures, relationships and schemas.