Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Registered or Enrolled Nurse (RN or EN - AHPRA) Team Leader - MACKAY (North QLD)
Join a professional and close-knit team, you will support the centre manager with clinical leadership of the team. You will medically assess blood donors before collecting blood, blood components and samples. Your challenge will be to ensure that the donation process is efficient and your caring nature will make amazing donors want to come back. You will also assist in staff recruitment, training and rostering.
You will have:
• Current registration as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse with AHPRA
• Previous experience as a Nurse with general nursing experience
• Demonstrated team management and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our donors and to support the coaching of team members in clinical matters
You will also be:
• Focused on providing great customer care
• Excellent at adapting to change in a regulated environment
• Great with detail, working under pressure and problem solving
• Computer savvy and able to multi task
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with:
• Structured training, coaching and support
• Generous salary packaging benefits
• Corporate rates for private health insurance
As part of the recruitment process, you may be required to participate in relevant National Police, Employment History and/or Professional Membership and Qualification checks and validation of Australian Work Rights, prior to offer of employment.
Work for an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
The opening times for the centre can be used as an indicative guide to hours of work; Monday to Saturday 7am to 7:30pm.
Applications for this role close Sunday, 4 February 2018 at 5pm AEST.
Please click Apply and enter your details, then check your emails for instructions from us on how to complete your application for this position, or any of our other positions, on the Qualified Carers Job Site.
If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.