Personal touch. Our client brings a fresh and engaging approach to accounting with emphasis on dedicated client relationships and a full suite of services. They are growing by providing leading edge advice and proactive financial and accounting services to business, and by helping people achieve their personal and business goals.
Due to continued business growth, on offer is an opportunity to join a growing firm and provide clients with a full range of professional accounting, taxation and audit services.
With strong people and accounting skills, you’ll engage with clients to deliver strategic and business improvement solutions. There’ll be a mix of client facing and mentoring your team to deliver superb outcomes for clients. With some business development bringing in new work from existing and new clients, you’ll help improve their profits, cashflow and help them meet personal and business goals.
You’ll have responsibility for:
• Preparing Income Tax Returns, Activity Statements and Financial Statements
• Communicating with clients and team members in a professional manner
• Drafting the fee from the work in progress report and make recommendations to the director and client managers on the proposed amounts to raise as fees to clients
• Supporting other team members and promoting a positive team environment
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will require:
• A Bachelor Degree in Business/Commerce & either CPA or CA
• Minimum 4 years experience in a public practice environment
• Good working knowledge of existing legislation
• Knowledge of systems such as Solution 6, Xero, MYOB
• Strong taxation and general accounting experience for small business
• Ability to interpret & improve clients’ data and financial information
• Create accurate, complete and meaningful financial reports
• Proven leadership ability and hands on management
• Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work well under deadlines
• A high level of commitment & ability to work unsupervised
This is a challenging and rewarding position in a first-class services business with strong growth and a quality culture. You must be eligible to work in Australia, so to take advantage of this unique opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Applications close 30th November, 2018.