Chief Financial Officer
Permanent, Part Time
$150k base + Super, pro rata (3 days per week)
Based on the Northern Beaches
Our clients are now seeking a dynamic CFO to join their expanding business based on the Northern Beaches.
* Financial reporting, analysis and quarterly presentations
* Management of external accounts, tax filing
* Annual operating budget preparation and communication
* Management of legal service providers
* Client and partner contract review, confidentiality protection and negotiation
* Employment law - employees and associate contractors
* Intellectual property registration and protection
* Support the CEO and Board in Strategic Planning, goal setting and execution
* Shareholder Management and Liaison
* Board Management
* Business valuation and constitution
* Cash flow management and funding for growth
The Successful Candidate:
* A Bachelor degree in Finance with a minimum of 10 years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well all levels of the organisation.
* High level of business ethics, integrity and dependability.
* Strong partnering ethos for senior management team.
* Equal weighting for commercial and compliance aspects of the role with a pragmatic SME approach.
* Problem solving ability, making timely and accurate decisions and implement crucial recommendations.
Please send in your resume in application and we will contact you for a confidential discussion