Your experience delivering professional and customer oriented technical support to your stakeholders is what sets you apart.
This is an excellent landing point to Coles Digital within the Liquor business.
To be successful, you'll have:
• Good business system knowledge
• Good problem solving skills knowledge
• Ability to understand system specifications
• understanding of user testing methodologies
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of technical skills
• Curiosity to learn and improve
• Provide specialist skills (eg SQL), knowledge and advice on IT packaged applications and supporting software
• Maintain and support production systems in line with the agreed SLA's
• Produce technical designs for new and existing applications and develop system code that implements the design, meeting requirements and relevant standards
• Assist in the conduct of systems, user acceptance testing and systems implementation
• Undertake coding and problem management as appropriate
• Support the 2nd Level Support team in incident resolution and provide escalation point for more complex issues, including on-call efforts as directed
Coles is a fast-paced, constantly changing business that focuses your talents and challenges you to perform at your best. As a team, we’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to transform retail and delight customers.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, you’ll also have access to these great benefits:
• Cheaper groceries and other products. You'll get 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target
• Learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities. We provide excellent ongoing training and development
• Take your experience to the next level. we always have new opportunities to help you build a great career
• 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers and 1 week of paid leave for secondary care givers
• No need to pay for car parking. You can park your car in our multi-level car park, which is exclusive to our team
With over 100,000 team members, over 2,400 retail outlets and the huge corporate support infrastructure behind these, Coles is one of the most significant businesses in Australia. This scope and its positive approach to lateral moves means employees have an amazing environment to apply and develop talents, opportunities to achieve significant goals personally and professionally, and to build and pursue an interesting career.
The pace of our business has made it a gathering place for passionate and talented people. In this environment, team members draw the motivation, focus, determination and personal growth required to achieve more, faster.
How to Apply
If you have the drive to achieve your best every day, then our team is waiting to transform your talents. Click “DIRECT” to complete an application form and upload your current resume.
PLEASE NOTE: We prefer to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this role, so if you’re interested, please apply.
At Coles, we aim to ensure our team represents the community we serve, embracing the richness of Australia's diverse population.
Applications close: 02 Oct 2017